Two in One

>> Thursday, September 20, 2007

For lack of anything better to write, I'm going to bore you with two self-indulgent tag games (aren't they all? as if blogging in itself isn't egotistic enough =P). One's from Jay and the other from Joey. I'm not tagging anybody else after this because I'm a member of the Chain-mail Death Squad. I'm not a spoil sport that's why I'm doing this now, but, let this be an advisory, this is the last time I'm doing it. Tag games might be fun for some but it just isn't my thing, I don't dig it. And the only digging I'll give it is a grave. Anyway, thanks to Jay and Joey for thinking about me after they did the tag. I know it's not your fault, guys. It's a conspiracy, I know.

5 7 weird things about me:
1. I'm convinced that I go mad during full moon.
2. I am aware if and when I snore.
3. I count random things when I wait.
4. I tremble when I'm angry.
5. I often contradict myself.
6. Because I often get nosebleeds, I know the instance I get one even before the first drop of blood escapes my nose (I can actually hear my veins pop).
7. And probably because of my frequent nose-bleeding, I'm not grossed out by blood, in fact, I'm fascinated by it. A bleeding corpse by the side of the road, I can handle...but I don't have the guts to see a well made-up body inside a coffin.

Three things that scare me:
1. Spiders
2. Scorpions
3. The Exorcist

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Yeric
2. Pooh (not the bear)
3. Conan O'Brien

Three things I love:
1. Camera
2. Computer
3. An audience

Three things I hate:
1. Sugar (trying to avoid it)
2. Spyware, Adware etc
3. Organized Religion

Three things I don't understand:
1. Accounting
2. E=mc2
3. Jealousy

Three things on my desk:
1. Candles
2. Printer
3. Neck tie (yes, it's not on my neck!)

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Talking to Khalid about a just-concluded stand-off between him and Mustafa
2. Tag 'game'
3. Holding pee.

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Write or direct a full-length film
2. Write a book
3. Fulfill at least one dream for each of my loved ones

Three things I can do:
1. Write
2. Sing
3. Swim

Three things I can't do:
1. Balance on a tightrope (or any circus act for that matter)
2. Part the red sea (or any miracle for that matter)
3. Suicide

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. Your conscience (not the Safeguard kind)
2. Your ancestors' spirits
3. Trip hop music

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Your ego
2. Your cool rebel friend (ie me)
3. Voices inside your head (except for your conscience)

Three things I would like to learn:
1. Mind-control
2. Taoism
3. Capoeira

Three favorite foods:
1. Baby Back Ribs at Bob's Bacolod (I gave up pork, but I'll eat this one!)
2. Chicken Inasal at Chicken Deli also in Bacolod
3. Triple Mousse at Calea in Bacolod (the City of Smiles should be renamed City of Great Food)

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Regal Shocker
2. John en Marsha
3. Todas

Three people I'm tagging:
1. Ryan Gosling
2. Ewan McGregor

3. Colin Farrell
OUT

14 responses:

Gypsy 21 September, 2007  

Even if you don't like answering tags, this one was great! Am trying to "hate" sugar...but with not much success...:(

jayclops 21 September, 2007  

Jap your five weird things are really weird and scary but I'd like to see how u tremble when ur mad or how aware u are when u snore. hahahaha

slim whale 21 September, 2007  

yup, i also hate organized religion and The Exorcist still scares the shit out of me.

Jap 22 September, 2007  

Thanks, GYPSY. Keep trying to avoid sugar. The government should give as much emphasis on the bad effects of sugar as they do on smoking.
_________________________________

JAY, I rarely, RARELY get mad. Maybe that is why I tremble when I do get mad, I literally blow a fuse. As for the snoring, we can watch a boring movie together and you can witness how I catch myself mid-snore hehehe
_________________________________

SLIM, don't you think people should just embrace a highly self-disciplined and peaceful way-of-life rather than be too worried about 'salvation'?

Anonymous 22 September, 2007  

i'm surprise that spiders topped your fear list rather than cockroaches or rats. i melt whenever i sight them watching me. and your weird facts, they truly sound eerie.

Jap 23 September, 2007  

INTSIK, buhi ka pa?! ehehehe how was your vacation? Glad to hear from you again, Joe.
________________________________

MELOI, Yep, been afraid of spiders since the film Arachnophobia. You shouldn't be afraid of cockroaches cause they're not loaded with venom or poison anyway. And rats? well, they're just hamsters without manners hehehe I'm a total freak, I know =)

Forever59er 24 September, 2007  

I also wish to learn mind control -- its one of the three secrets to happy living, the other two being to die young and to live a live in a haze of dope.

Taoism intrigues me too. Though even the most basic ideas like those in Tao of (Winnie the) Pooh eludes me. I like taoist questions like what is the sound of one hand clapping, though i can't fathom the answer try as i might.

Glad to know these 30 three things about you. really lost count lol

Anonymous 25 September, 2007  

2. I am aware if and when I snore.
>>> HOW?! Interesting. Haha.

3. I count random things when I wait.
>>> ahaha, funny. I do this, too.

6. Because I often get nosebleeds, I know the instance I get one even before the first drop of blood escapes my nose (I can actually hear my veins pop).
>>> now this is really weird. and yeah, scary.

7. And probably because of my frequent nose-bleeding, I'm not grossed out by blood, in fact, I'm fascinated by it.
>>> Eeew. I'm a hematophobe.

BLOGHOPPING lang. :)

Jap 25 September, 2007  

ANNA, hehehe I didn't know that mind-control is one of the secrets of happy living although I understand how you feel about physical and mental escapism lol
____________________________

YOSHKE, thanks for hopping here =)
How do I know when I snore? It started when roomies began complaining about my snoring. In shame, I developed a self-snore-policing system. Sleeping lightly and waking abruptly when the air in my throat decides to celebrate new year. Then I'd wake up and pretend that it was a cough or a snort hehehe

Anonymous 28 September, 2007  

at ngayon ko lang napansin yung "people i'm tagging." Hahaha.

Good taste. But ah, nah, not Ewan.

Jap 29 September, 2007  

YOSHKE, but not Ewan?! Have you forgotten Moulin Rouge? Or Trainspotting? or The Pillow Book? or The Pillow Book? or THE PILLOW BOOK? hehehe

Odette 06 October, 2007  

Apo!!! teaheeeeeeeeee... surely you can do the 'COMMANDO CRAWL'..he he believe mehhhhhhh... ;-)

Jap 06 October, 2007  

ODETTE, long time no hear. I'm not sure what you mean by Commando Crawl, but I'm hoping it has something to do with fun things at the barracks =) hehehe

Abre Los Ojos

My photo
Thirtysomething educator who holds the secret to the meaning of life. =P

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP