Fly then boy

>> Monday, November 20, 2006


The flight to Hong Kong was the start of the journey into the unknown. Unlike my previous trips this one was the one I was least excited about.

In a little over a week I'll be in a strange land with sand and oil and no one to run to in case temporary insanity kicks in.

On the plane, the only thing that kept me in the comfort zone was Tori Amos' Sleeps With Butterflies on loop..'You say the word you know I will find you, or if you need some time I don't mind. I won't hold on to the tail of your kite. I'm not like the girls that you've known but I believe I'm worth coming home to. Kiss away night this girl only sleeps with butterflies. So go on and fly then, boy.' Well, it's really a song FOR me not BY me.

Oh, if the blog entries seem short, it's because I'm doing this on my phone. Multitap can be so discouraging ΓΌ

0 responses:

Abre Los Ojos

My photo
Thirtysomething educator who holds the secret to the meaning of life. =P

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP