In good hands?

>> Monday, November 20, 2006


I know it's not clear but the TV in the background was playing Doraemon my favorite cartoon ü

We were eating in this Chinese restaurant (of course here in HK they drop the Chinese part and just call it a restaurant) when I noticed my familiar blue friend popping gadgets out of its pocket. Suddenly I'm all smiles! Never mind the dirty utensils and sloppy service, never mind the long wait and the overpriced food, and never mind the smokers because Doraemon will find ways to make life easy. If only they didn't put it on mute, I've always been curious of Doraemon's real voice.

0 responses:

Abre Los Ojos

My photo
Thirtysomething educator who holds the secret to the meaning of life. =P

  © Blogger template Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP